Sunday 1 January 2012

The year that was

Well, that was a fun year. All in all I hope you'll agree it was pretty sick! I'd say everything I'd hoped for at the end of last year certainly came true. Can't ask for much more.

Heavy sessions, crazy events, a new shop and a stupid number of skaters around and killing it - not only did the scene receive some much needed electric shock therapy to bounce back in to life, but things have been progressing real well behind the scenes this year too. So expect all that even bigger, plus more to boot. Off the top of my head -

Couple changes to the Goon itself
BYC reform with a sick new miniramp
MUCH more news on the Level becoming one of the best parks in the country
Even bigger Paddle round the Pier
Another Goon jam or three
Should probably do another reunion
Maybe Ronaldo should come back this year too
Plenty more full content on here
Drawing Boards video
Like
!0,000 Stones
Another vid which will be revealed at some point

Why wouldn't you want have all this in your life? Just make sure you're there. And stay out of Stoneham park.

Get yourself more hyped with this look back at the last 365. It's just gonna get better...




















"We started off thinking it would stay unnoticed in Brighton's skate scene. But due to the commitment of the skaters in the video, recently it has been more noticed."


 







"I'd make my mum think I was leaving for school, grab my skateboard on the way out the door then literally get changed in the street on the walk to school"

1 comment: