Tuesday 11 September 2012

Ed Likes Questioning

The 'Like' video premier is just 3 days away now. If you don't know, you're an idiot. 
I threw a few quick questions at creator Ed Hubert, and he threw a few very quick answers back. Track him down or run into Push as soon as you can if you still haven't got a ticket.




What can we expect with this video?
Something funny.

Did you go about anything differently compared to LA?
I said from the start that the next vid was going to be something different, I just didn't know in what way until about halfway through making it. I've been a lot more picky with the standard of tricks this time around too, if someone asks to film something and I think its shit I'll usually just say no. Maybe that's just me getting lazier.

How did you fit it in around uni?
Got a young persons railcard.


Where have you been to film this?
Mostly Brighton and surrounding places but we have strayed a little further at times to Paris, Berlin, London, MK etc

Why the Facebook theme?
Cos everyone's on it. Everyone moans about it and slags it off all the time and yet they spend all their time on it. I bet as people are reading this interview now they have Facebook open in another tab or have just clicked off it. I basically went for the lamest theme I could think of.

What's the deal with Dave Benson Phillips?
He's the Tom Penny of children's TV so who better to present a skateboard movie?

Any other surprising cameos?
Wouldn't be a surprise then.

Has it been hard filming in Brighton, considering it's now so rinsed out, and spots are getting fewer and fewer?
Nah its fine, we've just been filming ABDs, who cares?

Any filming nightmares?
VX broke last week.

What happened?
One of the 3CCD's died which made the colours go all yellow, its happened before and i blagged sony to fix it for free but i dont think i could pull that off again.


How's this last week of filming been going?
Great! Every day's great for the like video!

When can we expect the DVD?
Early October... maybe

What happened to Leon?
Last I heard he was running a successful mini cab tycoon up in Manchester. Good luck to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment